Mission Trip - Michigan
Missions Highlight - Dearborn 2015 from CCV on Vimeo.
CCV is proud to partner with a team in Dearborn, Michigan aimed at outreach to the large population of Arab-American, Muslim immigrants. Through relationships and community service, and direct spiritual conversations, the team envisions a city transformed. We will be strategic in bringing what we learn to influence our growing population of international immigrants, asylum seekers, and refugees.
This trip will give our participants an opportunity to engage right here in our own City of Phoenix as well.
Overview and Frequently Asked Questions: Dearborn June FAQ.pdf
Who can go?
· This trip is for those desiring to learn and understand the people and culture of Islam and the unique opportunity we have to influence others for Christ.
· Participants must be 18 years or older. Minors aged 16-17 will be allowed WITH a parent or guardian.
· Participants need to be in good health.
What are the requirements to go?
· Attend CCV's Starting Point class (if you haven't already been)
· Submit a full volunteer screening application with background check, references, and interview.
· Each team member will also be required to attend all pre-trip preparation meetings. Dates are in the Event notes to the left.Trip Cost: $500 per person
Included in this fee: Airfare from Phoenix to Detroit, accommodations, transportation and meals while onthe trip. This fee also covers medical insurance, luggage fees, and pre-trip materials.
Not included: Any personal spending money for meals during travel and souvenirs.
$100 deposit per person is non-refundable at the time of registration. If a cancellation is made after airline tickets have been purchased you will be responsible for the cost of the ticket.
Final Balance is due one week prior to the trip’s departure date.
We absolutely encourage fundraising. Very few people pay for the trip on their own. Number 1 way is to share this opportunity with your friends and family and ask them to participate with you by helping you get there!
Fundraising Guide that can give you ideas and get you started. 2018FundraisingGuide.pdf
Covenant form to send family and friends: Support Covenant Form - Updated 11.2018.pdf
How to make payments and receive donations from donors. How to Donations and Payments w FAQ 2018.pdf
Date / Time
Registration for this trip closes on April 15. If you are interested in being on a wait list, please email LisaHorner@ccv.church. Thank you for wanting to serve.
Registration closed on Saturday, April 15, 2017