HOW CAN THE RESIDENCY PROGRAM BENEFIT ME?
The Residency Program will provide hands-on training in ten competency areas that cannot be taught effectively in a classroom. In addition to high-caliber practical training, we provide three layers of mentorship. Real-world projects with immediate assessment will provide the feedback you need to take into the next level in ministry.
WHEN DO RESIDENCIES BEGIN?
Residency begins the last week of July, and runs through mid-May.
HOW MANY SPOTS ARE IN THE RESIDENCY?
Residency has approximately 50 participants at a time in various ministries.
WHAT TYPES OF RESIDENCIES DO YOU HAVE AVAILABLE?
- Option 1 - Undergraduate Residency: This option is ideal for those entering their fourth year of college. Students continue their education as a CCV resident during their senior year.
- Option 2 - Graduate Residency: Graduate residents work toward a master’s degree from one of our partnering universities. A completed bachelor’s degree and acceptance into one of the graduate programs is required.
- Option 3 - Professional Residency: Adult professionals who are not interested in pursuing graduate credit have the option of participating within a non-academic level.
ARE THERE ANY FEES INVOLVED?
Tuition for undergraduate and graduate residencies is paid directly to the participating university issuing credit.
Residents who are not enrolled with a university partner are required to pay a residency fee to the Leadership Institute.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
College tuition and residency fees cover these expenses:
- Travel for Life of Christ course in Israel
- Out-of-state church visit trip
- Offsite development days
- Competency trainings
- Housing expenses
- Administrative costs
Residents are allowed to raise support for fees and living expenses. Please see the Leadership Institute for guidelines. Housing will be provided upon request.
WHAT KIND OF JOB-SEEKING SUPPORT IS PROVIDED?
Assistance with resume preparation, interviewing skills, etiquette training, online portfolio development, references, and ministry contacts are provided. It is our intention for every resident to finish the program with a clear direction and ministry preparation.
CCV supplies an affirmation certificate upon successful completion of the program. A residency with the Leadership Institute is not designed to be a path to employment at CCV.
2013-14 residents experienced 100% placement in ministry (25 residents total in the program)
If you have additional questions or would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.